And just like you, when looking for a doctor, I have questions such as:
- Are you a human or just a medical book with arms and legs?
- Will you be pretentious and make me feel stupid for asking all my questions?
- Will you hear my concerns and actually listen or will I leave feeling frustrated?
- Is this a collaboration (I have a brain too!), or will you quickly pigeonhole me, hand me a quick prescription, smile and walk out?
- Do you know what you’re talking about when you give me advice, draw my blood, or write me a prescription?