REset and REfuel Detox Starts Soon
Lose weight, boost your energy, and have your best year yet!
Feel this way?
Fuzzy and foggy brain? Always feeling sooo tired?
Itchy, dry, skin?
Frustrated because my fav jeans are tight?
Needing a fresh start in the new year?
Crave sweets all day long?
Sleep like crap?
Feel bloated and gross?
But want to feel this way?
Brain is clear so I’m creative and productive
Don’t think about napping all day long
Cleaner, more beautiful skin
Poop like a pro
Fit into the jeans from the back of my closet
Figure out which foods make me feel bad
No sugar cravings at 3pm
Sleep like a baby, without waking up at 3am
Decrease belly bloat
You’re NOT alone.
Join me for a 2 week REset and REfuel.
- Reduce toxins in your body (and the extra pounds it keeps on)
- Reduce joint pain
- Decrease brain fog
- Kiss the embarrassing gas and bloating goodbye
- Ditch the afternoon crash & burn without needing the sugar and caffeine pick me ups
- Get you ready for a Whole 30 or another elimination plan
- Crank up your metabolism using real food – for real energy that lasts
- Get rid of foods that mess with your gorgeous skin, cause hot flashes, & allergic reactions
- Turn the clock back – look & feel beautiful using a natural approach
- Embrace balance physically & emotionally for a happier, healthier, YOU
- Get rid of the anxiety about getting into those cute jeans
What Other Happy REset & REfuelers Say:
“It was so nice not to feel so bloated.”
“I was amazed by energy I had as the week went on – all without caffeine!”
“I was so creative at work because of my increased energy and mental focus.”
“The thought of getting rid of toxins, and helping my liver felt great.”
“Only two days of fasting. Everything was in one kit. The detox was NOT complicated.”
“I loved cleaning out my system.”
“My skin looked nice after day 2, I enjoyed the shakes and did not feel hungry.”
DATES & TIMES
- Come to our Kick Off Meeting at Hauser Health on WEDNESDAY, July 17, 2019 at 6:30pm. Learn all about what to do from Dr. Hauser and tips and tricks from Sara, our Integrative Nutritionist. And you’ll get your REset & REfuel Kit.
- Can’t make the 17th? No problem! Sign up, then call Jill at the office and let her know. We’ll make arrangements to get you the kit and send you a video recording of the meeting.
- Our two-week detox program begins SATURDAY, July 20, 2019 through FRIDAY, August 2, 2019.
- Can’t start on July 20th? No problem! Sign up, show up on the 17th, and we’ll help you figure it out- Easy as pie (but you can’t eat pie on the detox, just sayin’)
- Can’t make the 17th meeting or start the detox on the 20th? We get it- Summertime is busy.
- Sign up, then call Jill at the office and she’ll help you get the kit, video, and figure out a time that works for you
Your REset and REfuel Buddy
For those that don’t know me, I’m Dr. Craig Hauser an Integrative and Functional doctor who works with people just like you who’ve been told that aging sucks and there’s nothing you can do about it.
I used to believe that too.
Until I realized that clean eating, detoxifying on a regular basis, and keeping a check on my stress keep me feeling (and looking) a lot younger.
I started the REfset and REfuel program because I kept hearing from people like you that they needed kick-in-the-pants motivation, accountability, and a PLAN to clean out their system and start eating better.
We’re all confused about what to eat – Keto, Paleo, Weight Watchers, etc etc. It’s overwhelming!
REset & REfuel use one program that combines a detox AND an elimination diet. So you can customize what works for YOUR body!
I give you the right tools for healthy detoxification, so you can improve your immune system in a safe and nourishing way.
Are you ready to kiss frequent colds, headaches, sleepless nights, and the daily crash and burn goodbye?
You deserve a program loaded with support, recipes and step-by-step instructions to refresh and revitalize your body.
What will you be eating for 14 days?
“I liked not feeling so bloated. I did shed a few pounds which was nice. I plan on continuing with the diet — I will keep caffeine, gluten, alcohol and possibly dairy out.”
The first 2-days are super easy. Drink very filling, high protein, high fiber shakes as well as taking liver detox supplements.
The next 12 days you’ll eat healthy family-friendly foods, and continue the shakes.
You’ll be eliminating inflammatory foods such as alcohol, bread, sugar and caffeine. But don’t worry – we give you tons of recipes and support to eat healing (and delicious) foods.
REfuel & REset sounds challenging, but the step-by-step plan makes it so EASY and so DELICIOUS.
You’ll receive all of these goodies as part of your program:
Your personal “Dr. Detox”: Dr. Hauser will be doing the detox along with you! I believe in this program and am excited to detox with you.
Pre and Post Body Composition Analysis. State of the Art InBody Analysis before the two week detox and after.
REfuel powder: A very delicious, filling chocolate shake. It has a unique vegetable antioxidant blend to support phase 2 liver detoxification, fiber for satiety and the binding of toxins for elimination, and protein for sustained nutritional energy. These shakes make mornings easy and safe tons of time!
REset: Phytonutrients and botanicals to support phase 1 & 2 liver detoxification
VITALmins: A comprehensive multivitamin formula providing key nutrients needed for both basic metabolic function and enhanced detoxification.
Patient & Recipe Guide: Step-by-step instructions on reducing toxic burden through diet and lifestyle changes. Delicious and nutritious recipes as well as a convenient shopping guide to keep you on track.
A Shopping List: to make trips to the supermarket super simple, which makes prepping, preparing, and cooking for your detox a breeze.
A Private Facebook Group: we’ll be encouraging each other, asking questions, giving advice and all around supporting each other.
Bonus: A kick off meeting with Dr. Hauser on THURSDAY, JANUARY 10 at 6:30pm at Hauser Health. Learn the benefits of the program, a little science, get your kit and most importantly some great tips & tricks.