Do you have a Thyroid problem?
- Do you constantly feel fatigued?
- Is your energy low or non existent?
- Have you started gaining weight even though you’re exercising and eating right?
- Is your hair thinning or just plain falling out?
- Do you always feel cold when others are warm?
- Do you have brain fog?
- Are you constipated?
- Are your skin and nails dry & brittle?
If you have any of these symptoms, you may have a problem with your thyroid called Hypothyroidism, or the Autoimmune version known as Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.